Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sounding off on Kim K

Alrighty then..... nothing like returning to blog with an ax to grind.

Here's the thing.... I'm your average American girl.  Really.  I'm from the south, went to public schools, briefly participated in the Girl Scouts and later a sorority (which shall remain unnamed as i depledged and caused great family shame).  My father served in the Army.  My mom raised three kids until her divorce (VERY american) and had to go to work.  I pack my kids' lunches for school and cut my own grass.

I may veer a little off the Garden Path (I travel.  A lot.  I own a "few" pairs of Prada shoes.  I consider reading in the bathroom socially unacceptable.  I have sterling place settings for 12).... but when it comes down to it, I'm pretty middle of the road.

HOWEVER

Let me tell you.... if there was anything close to American Royalty, it would NOT be Kim Kardashian.

Are you freaking kidding me?  For real?  I don't care if she spent $20 billion MORE than Wills and Kate, KK is, has been, always will be, absolute TRASH.  Now, does that mean that I believe that ROYALTY connotes manners, sophistication, class?  Not necessarily, but I do believe that Kate Middleton is infinitely more regal, sophisticated, mannerly and classy than that Calfornicated trollop otherwise known as Kim Kardashian.

Wow.  So over 400 people got to witness the circus that ensued over a Video 'Ho marrying a B'baller 4 years younger than she.  Impressive.  So during one of our countries most dire financial moments, some classless tart with Sex Tape notoriety saunters down an aisle in one of her three $20K custom made dresses?

Bravo.  Kudos.  Well done, Kim.  Just when I thought Ray J might have been the only one present to witness your most classless moment, you let the rest of the world in on the action.

Felicidades.

1 comment:

JD said...

Agreed, Fannie...